A solid track record of success
When PCE launched over two decades ago, some of our first clients were Building Products & Construction companies. We’ve served the industry ever since. We have a deep understanding of the history, trends, market forces and companies that shape this dynamic industry. And we have a long history of delivering transaction results that yield client success.
Our specialists are here to help you make fully informed decisions. We’ll provide you with market trends, competitive analysis, and company-specific insights, ensuring you always stay one step ahead of the competition.
Keys to Selling Your Building Products Company
Are you ready to sell your building products company now? Interested in preparing for the future? Learn key processes that will strengthen your marketability.
Building products & Construction
Meet the PCE team, with industry knowledge and first-hand experience in the Building Products & Construction sector.
Investment Banking | ESOPRead More
Investment Banking | M&ARead More
Investment Banking | ESOPRead More
As Director of PCE’s investment banking group, Nicole Kiriakopoulos leverages her strong business and technical background to effectively support middle-market clients through buy-side and sell-side engagements.
With nearly 20 years of experience, Nicole has participated in more than 100 M&A and financing transactions totaling more than $1 billion in transaction value across various sectors, with an emphasis on facility services. She has extensive experience in the residential and commercial HVAC, waste and sustainability, medical waste, patient communications, software, clean room, and secure document destruction industries.
Before joining PCE, Nicole worked at a boutique investment bank where she led the sale of multiple facility service companies. Previously she gained extensive buy-side M&A experience during her tenures at Reedy Industries, LLC and Stericycle, Inc.
Certifications & Affiliations
- FINRA Series 79 Securities License
- CPA Candidate
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Fueled by an internal drive for success, Michael Poole has been at the helm of PCE for nearly two decades. His dedication has built a middle-market investment banking, valuation and advisory firm that is without peer.
During this time, Michael has been instrumental in cultivating PCE’s philosophy of teamwork, industry leadership, and client focus. He finds his greatest satisfaction in helping business owners identify unique and imaginative strategies to meet their goals. Michael understands the importance of putting his clients’ needs first, always recommending ideas and tactics that he himself would pursue.
Michael has nearly 30 years of M&A and corporate finance experience within the public and private sector, with an emphasis on the Building Products, Construction & Engineering, and Finance industries. Over the course of his career, he has personally handled more than $1 billion in transactions in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 28 and 79 Securities Licenses
- Member of Association for Corporate Growth, Orlando
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Jacksonville Branch as a board member for two terms
- Gubernatorial appointment as the founding chairman of WAGES, the state of Florida’s welfare reform effort, which he served four terms
- Former Chairman & President of the Central Florida Coalition for the Homeless
- Former Chairman of Winter Park Health Foundation
- Actively engaged with Winter Park Health Foundation to create successful economic solutions to the growing problem of America’s uninsured
- Board of Advisors for the Crummer School of Business, Rollins College
- Advisor at the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Florida
- Board member of the University of Florida Foundation
- Leadership Florida, Class XII
- Named one of the “Most Influential Floridians” by Florida Trend
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science
- Rollins College, Crummer Graduate School of Business, MBA
A PCE partner and the head of the firm’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) practice, Will Stewart is considered an expert in the ESOP community. Since joining PCE in 2004, he has closed more than $3 billion in ESOP transactions and is a frequent speaker, panelist and presenter at both regional and national ESOP-focused conferences and events.
Having a deep understanding of the benefits business owners and employees can realize through an ESOP, Will welcomes the opportunity to advise owners on all of their transaction options. He offers his clients a personalized approach in identifying, implementing and executing an ESOP suitably structured for the future well-being and sustainability of their business.
Will was formerly a vice president with a major bank holding company in their private wealth management practice, with personal responsibility for more than $300 million of assets. Prior to that role, he served as a credit officer underwriting commercial and corporate loan packages with transactions ranging from $5 million to more than $100 million in value.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charter Holder
- FINRA Series 7, 24 and 79 Securities Licenses
- Board Member of the Florida Center of Employee Ownership
- Member of ESOP Association
- Member of the ESOP Association Finance Committee
- Vice President, New South Chapter, ESOP Association
- Member of National Center for Employee Ownership, (NCEO)
- Member of Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Board Member of ACG Orlando
- Member of the Employee Owned S Corporations of America (ESCA)
- Member of CFA Institute
- Member of CFA Society of Orlando
- Former Board Member – CFA Society of Orlando 2008-2011
- Former Membership Chair, CFA Society of Orlando 2010
- Former Public Relations Chair, CFA Society of Orlando 2009
- Member of Florida Citrus Sports
- Selection Committee (2009-2011)
- Rookie of the Year 2009
- Denison University, Bachelor of the Arts, Economics
Take the next step
Complete the form below, and we’ll contact you to learn about your business goals and aspirations. Let’s get started.