As a lead member of PCE’s investment banking team, Woody is responsible for helping business owners develop strategies to attain their growth and liquidity goals. Woody’s background includes more than 30 years of corporate finance experience, highlighted by capital acquisitions and M&A transactions of more than $200 million.
Prior to joining PCE, Woody served as the co-founder and CFO of FFI Holdings, Inc., where he transformed FFI’s rapid growth from start-up to industry leader with capital acquisitions totaling $40 million of both equity and debt capital. Woody also served as CFO of Value Financial Services, Inc. where he helped engineer a sale of VFS to a competitor in excess of $100 million. Woody began his career in corporate finance with Pepsi-Cola, followed by financial management roles at Coca-Cola Enterprises and Marriott International.
With more than a decade experience assisting businesses, Woody offers substantive experience with buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, along with expertise in recapitalizations, ESOPs and general corporate advisory services.
Certifications & Affiliations
- FINRA Series 79 Securities License
- Board of Directors Member for Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Board Member of Florida Citrus Sports
- Named CFO of the Year by the Orlando Business Journal, 2011
- Northeastern University, Bachelor of Science
- Boston College, Master of Business Administration