The best defense is a good offense. An adage applied to everything from military conflict to board games is one that can also be applied to companies considering making acquisitions during this economic downturn.
While the natural tendency may be for companies to become conservative and defensive during this time, we discuss the merits of making an acquisition now and how to structure it to limit your risk. Specifically, we discuss:
- M&A Strategy in a down market
- How your due diligence process may need to change to act quickly
- Considerations for altering deal structure to lower your risk while keeping sellers interested
- How to become the buyer of choice in a competitive process
- Unique considerations if you’re an ESOP-owned company
- How to create a pipeline for acquisitions now and into the future
Your ability to make acquisitions today can put your company in a position to accelerate your growth into the future. PCE is well equipped to help you execute on this today.